RETURNING TO WORK - THE RESULTS
Over the last month we conducted an extensive survey of both our clients and candidates in London to ascertain further insights into their thoughts on returning to the office now that the current restrictions are beginning to lift.
Below are the full survey results, if you are a decision maker within your business would like access to our monthly client newsletter which includes our analysis of these findings then please contact us here.
1. How far do you live from the office?
Less than 2 miles
Between 2 and 5 miles
Between 5 and 10 miles
Between 10 and 15 miles
More than 15 miles
2. Historically, how did you travel to the office?
3. If you used public transport, which means did you typically use?
Combination of the above
4. Moving forward, if you have to continue using public transport will you consider reducing the time spent by now walking or cycling some of the way?
5. If you can avoid using public transport altogether, which means will you now use?
Private Hire Car
6. If you plan on cycling to work going forward, do you currently own a bike?
7. Does your office building have bicycle storage facilities?
8. Does your office building provide showering facilities?
Yes, but unlikely to be sufficient for an increase in usage
9. While the weather is pleasant at the moment, will you still be content walking and/or cycling when the weather changes?
Not sure yet
10. Looking forward, what is your preference for the number of days per week you would ideally like to spend in the office?
11. Would you be comfortable if your workplace introduced staggered starting times to avoid rush hour?